Healthy Teeth and Gums
The same way you need to go to the dentist, your pet also needs an annual check-up. Pets also suffer from decay, dental abscesses and oral infections that can spread to other areas of the body. Your pet can’t tell you about his or her toothache, but a dentist can identify problems before they become big issues. Healthy teeth and gums will help to keep your pet in good health and spirits.
What We Check
- General oral health
- Signs of decay or lose teeth
- Abscesses within the oral cavity.
- Tartar on or below the gum line
- Review the mouth for signs of trauma.
- Check for tumour or ulceration.
- Systemic diseases, such as renal disease in cats.